Property Management Personalized to Fit Your Individual Needs
City Central Realty, LLC (CCRE), is a boutique Boston real estate property management firm, specializing in the professional management of residential properties ranging from one to fifty units. Our mission is to deliver efficient, transparent management, bringing quality service to owners of smaller and midsized properties at a cost they can afford. CCRE’s in-house capabilities can eliminate the hassles of property management for our clients, allowing us to put our skills to work on maximizing their asset’s return.
When you’re renting out your property, you can trust CCRE to help protect your property and deliver maximum return on your investment. Our managers are highly experienced in landlord-tenant relations. We list your property with only the most qualified brokers and carefully evaluate prospective tenants to protect you from costly tenant mishaps.
- Tenant screening and credit checks
- Rental agreements
- Pre- and post-rental unit inspection
- Annual rental evaluations and increases
- Marketing and listing services
- Landlord-tenant communications
- Quarterly financial reports
- Rent enforcement
- Eviction notices
Our maintenance staff is available 24/7 to handle all major and minor repairs, ensuring your property shows well to clients.
- 24/7 emergency services
- Scheduled preventative maintenance programs
- Routine maintenance & supervision on all mechanical systems
- Grounds & janitorial services
- Supervision of all maintenance contracts
- Access to licensed and insured builders
- Service contracts
- Most major or Capital Project repairs, including: redecorating, HVAC replacement, lighting replacement program, rewiring and other major electrical work, window replacements, waterproofing and seepage problems, building envelope, plumbing and sewer problems, and structural work.
CCRE is equipped with a strong support staff and knowledge in not just management, but general contracting as well, ensuring your property is operating at its full potential. Our property managers can help assess preventative maintenance programs, as well as verify invoices and billings for services, labor, and supplies provided by the contractors at the property. Property managers oversee all maintenance work from the initial start and through to the billing process.